Would you like to immerse yourself in the port world of NPorts and learn more background information? Then you've come to the right place: Welcome to our corporate blog Hafenpost. We would be delighted if you got in touch with us here or via our other social media channels and cordially invite you to engage in dialog. Fair cooperation is just as important to us as respectful interaction. And that's what we imagine:
- We always keep in mind: Behind every contribution is a human being. Therefore, we remain fair and tolerant and treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Every user is responsible for his or her own contribution. We also observe the current laws. Personal rights, copyright or data protection regulations are just a few that we have to comply with in any case.
- With our contribution we offer an added value for other readers.
- We like humor, but sometimes jokes and irony as well as emojis are interpreted differently than intended. That's why we use them very mindful.
Our blog and our social media channels offer no room for:
- Insults, slander, defamation and provocation as well as comments with vulgar, violence glorifying, discriminatory, racist, sexist, hateful and/or law breaking statements or content.
- Content at risk of youth
- Misuse of advertising for other companies or services, as well as spam
- Violation of third party rights, in particular personality or copyright violations
- Election and party advertising of any kind as well as calls for campaigns, demonstrations, rallies of any political direction
- Comments that do not relate to the post commented on
- Disclosure of internal company or personal data as well as deliberate misinformation.
We try to respond to posts as quickly as possible within our business hours. Please understand if our response sometimes takes a little longer.
In the event of violations of our netiquette, we reserve the right to delete comments without further justification. If you would like to point out discussion participants who violate our netiquette, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much.